How to Import Bank Statements
This feature has the potential to save considerable time and frustration in the day-to-day task of entering cashbook transactions. You only need to do it once to get the hang of it, though you can always refer to these instructions again.
These are the formats that our program imports from the various banks:
* 4 digit year
** 7 and above
+ in development
~ use standard quicken to import
There are different ways to download the statement from your internet banking site. Please check with the bank if you do not know how to do this.
To import into the program:
- Select the bank account you want to import the statement into.
- Select the Import button at the bottom of the bank.
- Select the details you want to import.
Import Format - the format of the downloaded bank statement
Select File - to select the file you downloaded
Statement Number - assigns the transactions to a statement number after importing
Bank - bank account you want to import the transactions into
- Click on the Import button.
- A window will come up with the results of the import. Scroll to the bottom of the window and click OK.
Some will already be analysed, depending on whether you have setup automatic transaction analysis or not.
Here are some example downloads for showing the importing of the iAgri Online
Please download one to your computer and use the Import function explained here
If you use ANZ Qif format when importing